Saturday, March 5, 2011

Can't fight this feeling...

I feel.....frustrated, hormonal, spent.....pms-ey or pregnant. We have been waiting to see if God would choose to give us a third baby, so I get nervous/excited every few weeks.
My body has started behaving slightly differently since being off bc, so I never know if it's just an adjustment or a pregnancy symptom. The last couple days I have been horribly unpleasant. I feel bad for those around me, and I feel bad for myself. I can't seem to get anything done......I am out of dishes....all of them. I have laundry to do. I have scrapbooking stuff covering my living room floor, and the kids' rooms look like a bomb went off.
School is still going well. I took 5 midterm practical exams and got perfect scores on 3 of them....or took six and aced 4. I'm starting to get makeup clients, so that's encouraging.
Anyway, so that's it for now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Jenny&Liberty said...

I hope its a baby that's making you crazy! I am crazy no matter what so if you have an excuse, yay for you. Love you