Monday, March 14, 2011

Allergic

So it's a brand new week, and I'm not pregnant. I get to go through that whole roller coaster again in three weeks! Hahaha! This week I'm already battling allergies. This spring they have hit me hard, but now that I have realized what the cause is, I can deal with it more effectively.
I am excited that we are just one month away from Salon Fair, which is my school's hair show. I actually one first place in the fantasy category last year, and this year I am collaborating with my friend, Jade, who won first in the traditional category. We took on the huge task of outfitting 6 models!!!! It is going to be so much fun. The fair theme is Disney fairy tales. We will be doing a fish theme as a nod to Finding Nemo for the fantasy category, and I get to be a model for our Sheer Makeover category! Jade will be handling all the hair, and I'm going to be doing all the makeup. My creative juices have already been flowing about how to make a fish face look hot! Hahaha!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: