Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here it is!!!

So my dream is this: I want to teach people how to be beautiful - what to do with the menagerie of products on the market, product reviews and lessons on how to do things like the smokey eye, the "bump" and how to make beautimous curls with a flat iron. These are questions that I am asked several times a week, and I cannot address them individually. I don't have time, and most inquirers won't set aside the time unless they're "forced" to. So I want to invite up to 10 people at a time to watch some demos and ask some questions and go home feeling like they know how to get pretty with mostly the tools they already have.
I will continue to cut, color and style hair and makeup application too.
I'm writing things out right now to have a good plan, so we'll see!!!!
Do you have some friends you want to invite to read my blog? If you read it, give me a comment and tell me what you think!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: